IMT is now looking for an Electronics Engineer to join an electronic design team.
A new position with the responsibility of development and the daily operation in a strong electronics team
The requirements for products, processes, test equipment and quality control are becoming more complex. The purpose of this new position is to increase our design and test capabilities. The reasoning behind this is to ensure that we continuously develop new competencies and know-how to meet current and future customer needs.
We give you the opportunity to work for a great team, aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
The successful candidate for the Electronics Engineer position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to develop HW electronic boards with the aid of tools for the development of schematics and printed circuits (Altium Designer preferable, PSpice simulators);
- Capability to develop firmware / software for embedded systems through the use of microcontrollers, DSPs and programmable logic (CPLD, FPGA) with the related design / simulation tools (MPLAB, QUARTUS / VIVADO, MODELSIM);
- Low-level programming languages knowledge (VHDL, C);
- Knowledge of modeling tools (MATLAB / SIMULINK)
- Ability to use advanced laboratory instruments (logic analyzers, bus analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering;
- Familiarity with systems designed for high reliability or harsh environments in automotive, aerospace, defence or medical industries is favoured;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Good level of English;
- Passion for Space.
Launch your career
This is your unique chance to be part of the future of nano satellites setting the technical standards of tomorrow’s satellite missions. Here, are some of the opportunities you will get:
- You will be working with the newest technologies together with a team of highly skilled, dedicated, and passionate experts, we can guarantee that you are challenged professionally every day
- As teamwork is essential to success in the position, we can also guarantee a team that is eager to help and support to reach our common goals
If you have any questions, please contact
+ 39 348 14 24 197
- Place of work: Rome or Valenzano (Bari)
- Application deadline: As soon as possible